Face to Face 2018 PILGRIM APPLICATION
Encounters are co-ed, team and Pilgrims. Husband and wife may attend the same Encounter. To attend as a Pilgrim, print out the application at the right and follow the instructions on the form to submit it. Although not necessary, we recommend that you talk to someone you know that has attended Face to Face or the Walk to Emmaus and ask them about sponsoring you. They can assist you in getting your application filled out and turned in and can also answer any questions you may have.
Any questions about registering for an Encounter can be directed to .
Financial hardship should not be a reason for not attending Face to Face. If this is a concern, please to discuss the need for assistance paying fees.
Who should attend a Face to Face Encounter?
Face to Face is for development of Christian leaders who:
- Are 60 years of age or older
- Are members of a local church
- Have a desire to strengthen their spiritual lives
- May have unanswered questions about their faith
- Understand that being a Christian involves responsibility
- Are willing to dedicate their everyday lives to God in an ongoing manner